Monday, February 6, 2012

You're All Heart!

Tuesday 1/31/12 - Not sure what we were doing that morning before preschool that prompted me to pack lunches. But I did, so here they are!
You're All Heart!
PBhoney hearts, Colby Jack cheese hearts, heart candies,
spinach w/carrot hearts, blackberries w/strawberry hearts
I used the two wibbly (fluted? Julienned?) heart cutters from a Wilton Nesting Hearts cutter set for the sandwiches. The cheese and carrots were cut using a mini heart cutter from a set from Daiso. The paper muffin cups and candies are from Dollar Tree

My lunch: PBHoney, cheese scraps, dressing in container,
apples w/PB,  spinach w/carrot scraps, almonds, strawberries
She was upset that the small sandwich wasn't a 'cookie sandwich' like the small one had been with her Spring-kles lunch the day before. So she didn't really eat much of either. She polished off the fruit, and all but one piece of cheese. She ate the candies, and I can't remember whether she ate any veggies or not. I think she ate the carrots at least.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute mama. I love how you used the scraps from the cut-outs :) I also love the strawberry hearts in your lunch. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are called scalloped edges but I like wibbly better :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, looks yummy! One of these days I have to try to introduce spinach in my son's lunch box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my Easy Lunchboxes and silicon muffin cups. And my son was BEGGING me to make a lunch for him! Guess I better get on the ball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! What great ideas for food! I will definitely be stopping by more often to check out ideas for my toddler who doesn't like a lot of foods! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love your lunches but seeing them on sweet girl's lap makes them look even better :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me how awesome I am. Or ask a question. Whatever.

(Please note that I had to disable Anonymous comments. Too many spam comments coming through the filters.)