Friday, August 3, 2012

Think Pink!

Because I am so awesome and write so gooderly, I was invited to guest-post about my "Pink Dip" (Creamy Roasted Radish Dip) over at MOMables! Go check it out! Even if you read about it the first time here, I wrote some new stuff and she cleaned it up and made it look more professional. Plus I went "all out" and tried to make my photos look amazing and artistic. So you should go look and read it. Go on. I'll wait.
Doesn't that look nice? Like I put some thought and effort into it? Don't get used to it! 

In other news, the Cooking With Trader Joe's EasyLunchboxes cookbook featuring me (and a bunch of other talented people blah blah blah) is available for pre-order on Amazon! And I found my wallet that had been missing for over a week! This week is all about me, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me how awesome I am. Or ask a question. Whatever.

(Please note that I had to disable Anonymous comments. Too many spam comments coming through the filters.)